...an Anthology of American Workwear. Now available at LEWIN!
STORIES & TALES
- Denim Hunters : they explore gold mines and ghost towns to find old denim
- A view from United Costume, the most famous costume house in Hollywood
- The Portrait of Jacob Davis, inventor of the rivet : the man behind Levi’s success • One Century of Workwear in the movies
- Heritage Brands gets a second life
- Wouter Munnichs, denim specialist and founder of Long John
- Larry McKaughan, founder of Heller’s Cafe and vintage collector • Josh Sirlin, founder of Black Bear Brand
- Brit Eaton, denim archeologist
ART & ILLUSTRATIONS
- Unique cover painting made by Mark Maggiori for Avant Magazine.
- Instants from the Past : a serie of antique pictures collected by Bandit Photographer • Road Trip, watercolor illustrations of the West America by Magali Brueder.
- Workwear Still Life, photographies by Gauthier Borsarello.